Education - School
Revoe Learning Academy
Contract Type: Temporary Posts to 31st August 2021
Contract Hours: 32.5 per week, term time only
Salary: Grade C (NJC 5-6) £18,795 – £19,171 (pro rata salary is £13,718 - £13,993)
Closing Date: Monday, 8th June 2020 at 9 am
Interview dates: Tuesday, 16th June 2020
Start Date: Tuesday, 1st September 2020
Revoe Learning Academy (RLA), with its own Nurseries, is a place where people really do matter. We are a Good Academy (OFSTED, February 2019), where opportunities to develop you as a professional are pivotal to our future successes and continued improvement.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for committed professionals to join our team. The posts, for a one year contract initially, are to enhance our provision across our Academy, as we continue on our journey to becoming “Outstanding” at RLA.
• A child focused academy with 472 curious, motivated learners;
• A diverse, urban setting with an absolute commitment to evidence based best practice;
• A vision based on continuous improvement through innovation, discovery, collaboration and mastery;
• A committed, motivated and innovative staff team with supportive, expert Governors;
• A passion to develop and improve your teaching whilst reducing unnecessary workload;
• A Trust offering unique professional development opportunities.
• An exemplary, highly effective classroom practitioner;
• Approachable and knowledgeable with excellent communication skills;
• A self-motivated, resilient learner who has the vision and energy to support RLA’s journey to Outstanding;
• Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all children;
• Determined to enrich and enhance the life opportunities of our children
• A reflective professional who wants to be better tomorrow than today
The Sea View Trust welcomes applications from all members of the community. Application Packs and further information are available to download from our website: www.revoelearningacademy.co.uk
For an application form please click here.
Candidates will need to demonstrate all of the essential personal and professional qualities, knowledge, skills and experience which they will bring to this post, as detailed in the Job Description. Applications may be typed using Arial, Font 11. Please limit supporting letters of application to 2 sides of A4.
All completed applications must be returned directly to the Academy c/o: Mrs. J. Heywood, School Business Manager, Revoe Learning Academy, Grasmere Road, Blackpool, FY1 5HP, Tel: 01253 763414 or E-mail: email@example.com , making your subject ‘TA2 application.’
Please contact our admin department: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to arrange an appointment to discuss further. The interview process will be conducted in adherence with social distancing guidance. Please be aware that dates may be subject to change.
RLA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to: satisfactory references; DBS; Childcare Disqualification requirements & Prohibition from teaching checks; medical clearances; evidence of essential, original qualifications; and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
If you have not been contacted within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you once again for showing an interest in joining Revoe Learning Academy.
9 00 am
8th Jun 2020
you might be interested in