ST HILDA’S CHURCH OF ENGLAND (VA) PRIMARY SCHOOL
Warwick Road South
Tel: 0161 881 5466
NOR: 319 (1.5 form entry) plus 52 FTE nursery
LOWER KS2 TEACHER (MATERNITY COVER) – Required from 1 September 2017
MPR £ 22,467 to £33,160
Fixed Term Full Time Contract - Initially until 28 March 2018
We require a confident and inspiring teacher to cover a maternity leave in a LKS2 class.
We are striving for all our children to reach their full potential. We also value the Christian ethos of our school highly. It is clearly seen in the quality of relationships within this diverse school and the harmony and enjoyment that flows from them.
St Hilda’s is unique:
- a vibrant school family: multi-ethnic, multi-faith and socio-economically mixed;
- happy children with both ‘character’ and exceptionally good behaviour;
- dedicated staff eager to ensure the curriculum is exciting and achieves effective learning;
- supportive, enthusiastic parents eager to contribute practically;
- capable governing body with ambitious development goals.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- you love children and inspire them in return;
- an ability to readily take over the role as class teacher to effectively maintain high standards of teaching and learning
- excellent subject knowledge in literacy and numeracy, and the wider curriculum;
- an ability to work well with other staff
Our school and this post, amongst many other assets, offers:
- children who are a delight to teach and highly supportive colleagues;
- excellent induction and professional support.
We operate a safer recruiting policy. We will only appoint on receipt of references that confirm your suitability to teach.
For more information about the school visit our website at www.sthildasprimary.co.uk
We welcome school visits by arrangement with the school office.
Closing date - Tuesday 25 April 2017 at 12 Noon
Short listing - Tuesday 2 April 2017
Lesson Observations, tour around school and meet the School Council - Monday 15th May
Interviews - Wednesday afternoon 17 May 2017