Education - School
St John Vianney Catholic Primary
Contract Type: Temporary until March 2024 (unless child leaves school before)
Contract Hours: 25 per week, term time plus 5 inset days
Salary: NJC Grade C SCP 5 - 6 £21,575 - £21,968 pro rata per annum
Closing Date: 13th October 2023 at 12 Noon
Proposed Interview Date: 17th October 2023 (subject to change)
This post is to support a child with a level of special educational needs. Post will be reviewed and extended based on needs of the school and school budget.
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School is a large voluntary aided primary school which prides itself on creating a caring, friendly environment where children are valued and everyone, staff and children, show respect and thoughtfulness towards one another.
The governors of St John Vianney Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly committed and energetic Teaching Assistant to support a child with additional needs in the mornings. The successful candidate will be expected to work under the guidance of the SENCO and class teacher to support a curriculum to meet the child’s individual needs. In the afternoons the successful candidate will be expected to help with intervention groups.
The successful candidate will:
• support the ethos of our caring Catholic school
• be a hardworking team player with the ability to communicate well and build positive relationships
• have high expectations of children’s achievement, attainment, behaviour and attitudes
• have a positive outlook and be keen to contribute to the success of our school
We can offer:
• opportunity to join our dedicated and friendly team
• a warm and welcoming school community
• a strong commitment to continuing professional development
To download an application form, please click here. Completed applications are returnable to Daniel.Johnson@sjvprimary.co.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, medical clearance, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
term time part time
12 00 pm
13th Oct 2023
you might be interested in