Education - School
ALL SAINTS’ CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Number on Roll 228
Head teacher: Mrs Anita Fagan
CLASS TEACHER – KEY STAGE 1 / 2 - Required for September 2017
MPR - Applications from NQTs welcome
The Governors at All Saints’ wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed teacher, with high expectations to join our talented, hardworking and caring school team. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
The post is for either Key Stage 1 or 2, depending upon the skills and experience of the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent classroom practitioner committed to developing pupil potential;
• be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school;
• have high standards and the ability to challenge all children;
• have a growth mind-set approach to teaching and learning;
• be a strong team player with lots of energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour;
• have excellent communication skills, able to work positively with children, parents and staff.
• delightful, well-behaved and motivated children
• a caring, knowledgeable and friendly staff
• a supportive and happy school community that works closely with parents and parish
• CPD opportunities to develop your teaching practice
We welcome and encourage informal visits from prospective applicants. If you would like to visit the school, please contact the office staff who will make arrangements with you.
Application forms should be downloaded from the Catholic Education Service website (www.cesew.org.uk ) or an application pack can be downloaded from the Trafford Job Website adjacent to this advertisement.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and therefore, the successful candidate will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date - Friday 19 May 2017 (12 noon)
Observations - Tuesday 23 May 2017
Interviews - Thursday 25 May 2017
12 00 pm
19th May 2017
you might be interested in