Education - School
Harper Green School
Teacher of Computer Science & Computing
Salary: Mainscale (T1 to T9)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Computer Science & Computing within a large,
dynamic and forward-thinking school. Harper Green School is on a new and exciting journey as
part of the Leverhulme Academy Trust. We are looking for a creative, inspirational and skilful teacher.
Harper Green is looking for its Teachers;
• To have a flair in teaching and learning and an openness to new and innovative ideas.
• To have high expectations of standards and achievement.
• To be flexible, collaborative & resilient.
• To contribute to the whole life of the school.
• To have the highest ambitions for our students, the school & yourself. In return we will offer you;
• An aspirational supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
• Ambitious, motivated students and supportive parents.
• Enthusiastic, willing and professional staff.
• A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with & learn from.
• A happy, supportive working environment with high expectations and standards.
This role is suitable for NQTs.
Relevant experience in business teaching will also be required for this role.
A full information pack which includes the job description and person specification is on the Trust website.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please contact the HR Team at email@example.com
To apply, please click on the link, and register for an account to complete our online application form: www.leverhulmeacademytrust.org/Vacancies/
Required for 1st September 2021
Closing date: Midnight on 25th April 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 26th April 2021
The trust is committed to safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Trust is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible.
Harper Green School is part of Leverhulme Academy Trust, we believe that nurturing and supporting staff in team work and collaboration is essential if we are to provide the highest standard of education for all students within the Trust.
you might be interested in