An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Programme Manager to play an active role in supporting The Adult Social Care Transformation Programme. As an advocate of change they will lead the development and delivery of the Teaching Care Homes priority across GM. Through this programme we are seeking to improve quality and leadership in care homes and on building a stronger workforce. It is a varied programme with several workstreams including; workforce; digital; research, evidence and innovation; and, social and community inclusion. Coproduction is a key enabler of this programme.
As a Programme Manager, you will
• lead and successfully deliver on this complex high value programme of work ensuring that planning, implementation and delivery helps achieve the broader objectives of the GMHSCP and positive outcomes for people across GM
• Develop, update, and maintain delivery plans, working to fast timelines within a dynamic environment.
• work closely with the 10 localities and across the whole system to progress on the delivery of identified products, ensuring that change is managed effectively and also promoting the value of co-production providers, users, carers and partners
• Continuously review and improve the programme outputs and enable key partners to deliver on the same.
• Manage programme risk and issues and escalate as required. Provide programme assurance
• Enable the integration of products into localities processes through integration management
To meet this challenge, we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in change and programme management as well as credibility and experience to work with a range of stakeholders from the health and social care sector. Experience and/or good working knowledge of adult social care and the local and national agenda is essential.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of developing complex programme schedules with clearly defined timescales to achieve the required outcomes and then be able to work with stakeholders to deliver on these to a high quality.
The ability to maintain focus and objectivity under various conditions, managing and maintaining a complex workload and driving activities to implement change will be a key skill the successful candidate will possess – they will be able to demonstrate capability to plan over short, medium and long-term timeframes and adjust plans and resources accordingly. Collaboration and negotiation skills will also be highly developed Being an effective organiser, influencer and networker, completer/finisher support as well as resilience will support.
If you’ve got what it takes to deliver our vision, we would love to hear from you
How to apply: All applicants should apply through NHS Jobs, the link can be found here https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916133282