Position Title: Administration Support Assistant
Salary: Grade 2 £17,711 to £18,065 per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Temporary until 31 August 2020, Term Time Only
Hours: Part Time 20 hours per week
School/Academy Address: Baguley Hall Primary School, Ackworth Drive, Baguley, Manchester, M23 1LB
DBS Check Required: Yes
Pre-employment Health Assessment Required: Yes
Closing Date/Time: 24 February 2020 at 09:00
Start Date (Subject to pre employment checks): 16 March 2020
The Governors of this happy and successful school are looking to appoint an experienced administrator to provide temporary support to the administrative team with potential for the contract to be extended.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good standards of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
The main duties will be:
- Welcoming visitors to school
- Communicating with parents, pupils and outside agencies, including answering general telephone and face to face enquiries
- To assist with pupil first aid
- To undertake routine clerical and administrative support
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to relate well to children and adults
- Have experience of general clerical and administrative work
- Possess good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be willing to undertake minor first aid training
- Have a good understanding of and the ability to use relevant technology, for example, a photocopier
- Possess keyboard and computer skills
We are a welcoming and caring school which believes in putting children first. Find out more on our website.
How to Apply:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your application to the schools address.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. DBS Code of Practice which can be viewed here
. We have a policy on the Employment of Ex-Offenders and it is available upon request.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Application Form: Application Form.doc
Job Description & Person Specification: Administration Support Assistant.pdf