MONTON GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
: 32.5 hours per week
ISR Group 3 School – competitive salary depending on experience
Required for September 2019
The Governors at Monton Green Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed leader.
Our children would like our head teacher to be
• Firm but fair
• Kind and helpful
• Fun, childlike and ‘joins in’
• On task
• Able to get us glue-sticks!
The Governors, staff and parents/carers would like someone who
• Puts children at the heart of everything, enabling them to reach their full potential
• Has a visible presence and is approachable to the whole school community
• Is able and willing to communicate effectively to all
• Is visionary, innovative and fresh thinking
• Can make an immediate positive impact
• Can promote whole school well being
• Is a teacher at heart
We can offer
• The opportunity to lead a warm and welcoming mainstream school, with a resourced provision for children with moderate learning difficulties, at the heart of the local community, rated ‘good’ OFSTED 2017
• Committed staff and Governing Body, who are dedicated to bringing out the full potential of each child
• Polite, well behaved and enthusiastic children, who love to learn
• A supportive parent/carer community who expect the very best for our children
Informal visits to the school during the week of 11th -15th February 2019 are welcome. Please contact the School Business Manager, Janet Muir on 0161 707 2287 to arrange a time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including a fully enhanced DBS check.
: 6th March 2019
11th – 15th February 2019
: 11th March 2019
: 20th & 21st March 2019
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.salford.gov.uk/gdpr