CLARENDON ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
0161 789 4469
Deputy Head Teacher
32.5 hours per week
Required for September 2019
• Do you want the children in your school to develop a natural love of learning?
• Do you have a proven track record for high aspirations and ensuring that the children you teach and staff you lead have a desire to improve?
• Do you want to join a school embarking on an exciting journey?
• Do you want to work in a school where creativity, innovation and thinking outside the box are encouraged on a daily basis?
• Do you want to work at a school that puts our pupils at the heart of everything we do?
• Do you want to be part of the team putting Clarendon Road at the heart of the local community?
If so, you might be the next person who can be proud to say they are part of the leadership team at Clarendon Road Primary School.
Clarendon Road Primary School is entering an exciting new chapter with the appointment of our new Headteacher from March 2019. We are looking for an inspirational, passionate and dynamic leader to join our team!
More information about our school can be found in the attached job pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and we expect all other stakeholders to share in this commitment. This
post is subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and recommended – further details on how to arrange these are included in the job pack.
Friday 29th March 2019 12.00pm
Proposed interview dates:
Wednesday 24th April/Thursday 25th April 2019
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.salford.gov.uk/gdpr
Our site will be down for planned maintenance from 5pm on Friday 29th March to 8am on Monday 1st April. During this time you will not be able to access your candidate account or view/apply for any vacancies.