Education - School
School Leadership Teaching
St Matthew's CE Primary, Edgeley
Vice Principal St Matthew’s C of E Primary School
Employer: Chester Dioceson Academies Trust (CDAT)
Location: St Matthew’s C of E Primary School
Salary: L8 – L12 Leadership scale
Working Pattern: Full-time
Working Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 5th March
Shortlisting: w/b 12th March
Interview Date: w/b 26th March
Required from September 2018
The Principal, Governors and CDAT Board of this forward-thinking school are looking to appoint an inspirational, strategic and highly motivated Vice Principal. The post holder will work closely with the Principal to build on the current successes of the school.
St Matthew’s is a popular, one form entry, Church of England Primary school with growing numbers. This will initially be a non-class based position with significant opportunities to lead on a range of responsibilities across key stages.
We are looking for a leader who:
· has a commitment to Christianity and can nurture faith and spirituality in others;
· has proven experience as an outstanding primary teacher;
· has high expectations and experience of driving whole school initiatives;
· has highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to enthuse, inspire and motivate colleagues;
· is a team player;
· communicates effectively with parents, both in groups and as individuals.
The children would like someone who:
· is kind and helpful and always wears a smile;
· wants learning to be fun;
· will work with the Ethos Group to help them learn more about Jesus.
St. Matthew’s C of E Primary School offers:
· delightful children who want to learn;
· a strong and committed team of staff;
· a supportive Governing Body and CDAT team;
· strong links with the church community;
· a commitment to continuing professional development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant school. We have high expectations of all our pupils. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school and meet the Principal. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
School is committed to safeguarding children, therefore this post is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS.
Applicants will be observed teaching as part of the selection process. Completed application forms should be returned to Suzanne Rimmer at the school or via email email@example.com
11 59 pm
5th Mar 2018
you might be interested in