Education - School
TA – 23 hours per week , MDA 2.5 hours per week
Ladybrook Primary School is an outstanding school where we instil a love of learning by providing a first class education in preparation for the future. We are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant, initially in Key stage one, to compliment the class teacher’s role in scaffolding learning for children. This role would suit an experienced teaching assistant. Mid-day duties are required as part of the role to support children during lunch time and in play. (You must have the ability to manage a class during wet playtimes).
The successful candidate will:
· Have real passion for helping children to learn
· Have excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
· Be passionate about developing exciting learning experiences for children
· Have a thirst for developing their own learning and understanding
· Be committed to team building and working alongside parents
· Be organised with excellent interpersonal skills and value working within a team
· Be confident and able to manage a class for short periods on occasions
· Be inclusive in their approach
· Be available to work INSET days as required
In return, we can offer you:
· A successful, ambitious and friendly learning community where emphasis is placed on providing high quality
opportunities for all learners.
· Children who are eager to engage in learning.
· A dedicated, hardworking and talented team of staff – who see themselves as learners.
· A commitment to continued professional development and support.
Salary: Teaching Assistant – Scale 2 point 3-4 £18,065 – 18426 (pro rated)
Midday Assistant – Scale 1 point 3 £18,065 (pro rated)
Hours of post: Teaching Assistant – 8.30am – 12.00pm & 1.00pm – 2.00pm Monday to Thursday,
8.30am – 12.00pm & 1.00pm – 3.30pm Friday
Midday Assistant – 12.00pm – 12.30pm Monday - Friday
Please return completed applications by 12 noon on Monday, 2nd September 2019 to Mrs D Presswood at the school: email@example.com
Job Description TA.doc
Person Specification / Midday.doc
Person Specification / Teaching Assistant.doc
Visits to the school can be arranged on 4th or 5th September.
The application forms and an information pack are available to download from here. Completed forms should be returned to the school via the above email address or posted to the school address above.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Stockport Council – Valuing DiversityClosing Date: Interview Date: Week commencing
term time part time
11 59 pm
2nd Sep 2019
you might be interested in