St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Reddish
Stockport SK5 6BG
Tel: 0161 432 5689
Executive Headteacher Mrs R. Vayro
School Business Manager
To start as soon as possible in the New Year
Scale SO2 £29,636.00 - £33,799.00
Full Year Post (hours will be annualised)
8.00am-5pm Monday – Friday
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th January 2020 (12 noon)
Interviews: Friday 10th January 2020
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated School Business Manager to work strategically and lead on Finance, Facilities, HR and Administration.
We are seeking a highly skilled person with a commitment to professional excellence.
The successful candidate will
• Have School Business Manager experience, or have high level experience of financial and resource management
• Be highly organised and have a proven record of establishing robust systems of work
• Be skilled at managing systems (FMS/SIMS) and people
• Be a solution focused thinker
• Have the ability to motivate staff to strive for excellence
• Have the ability to monitor, review and evaluate areas of responsibility
• Have the ability to work flexibly, innovatively and proactively in a challenging environment
Key areas of responsibility will be
• Finance – processing, control and management
• Administration – ensuring robust processes are in place to ensure effective delivery
• Personnel – managing, leading and motivating
• Facilities – managing and supporting the site team in developing robust practice and systems of work to ensure compliance in all areas
With a strong finance background and excellent organisational/leadership skills we are inviting applications from highly competent and reliable individuals wishing to support the development of St. Joseph’s to ensure the very best outcomes for students.
Applications are particularly welcomed from those with experience of working in schools.
The application forms and an information pack are available to download from here. Completed forms should be returned to the school via the above email address or posted to the school address above.
Job Description & Person Specification.docx
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit school.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service.