St. John’s C.E. Primary School
‘High standards – through a caring community’
Teaching Assistant, including Lunchtime Supervision
Employer: Stockport Council
Location: St. John's C of E Primary School
Salary Grade: Scale 3
Working Pattern: Part Time
Working Hours: 26.25 Hours – term time only
Contract Type: Fixed Term, with possibility of becoming permanent
Closing date: 08/07/2020 @ 9:00am
Job Type: Education School based, Teaching Assistant
Interview Date: Monday 13th July 2020
St John’s CE Primary School
Telephone: 0161 4427424
The Governors of St. John’s C.E. Primary School wish to appoint a motivated and skilled teaching assistant, initially on a temporary fixed term contract from September 2020 to July 2021.
The successful applicant needs to be an effective team member, have lots of energy and be flexible within their working day.
We require a practitioner who:
• loves working with children
• has the skills and knowledge to support all children including those with special educational needs
• works well with other staff
• is motivated, has a positive attitude and enjoys a challenge
In return we can offer:
• A supportive, warm and friendly environment
• An established team
• Ongoing professional development
• Excited children who embrace facing new challenges
• Parents who want the best for their children
Please request an application form from the school office. Completed applications must be returned to the school either by post at the address above or by email: email@example.com
TA Person Specification.doc
Midday Job Description.doc
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Stockport Council – Valuing Diversity.