St. Mary’s RC Primary
Stockport SK4 1RF
Phone: 0161 480 5319
Job Type: Class Teacher
Employer: St Mary’s RC Primary School (Stockport)
Contract: 0.8 FTE
Contract Types: 12 months temporary contract or until staff member returns from leave
Start Date: From Monday 22nd February 2021
Salary: Main scale point 2-6 depending on experience
The Governors of St. Mary’s RC Primary School are seeking to appoint a 0.8 year 3/4 class teacher with experience in Key Stage Two. Unfortunately, due to staffing we cannot accept applications from NQT’s for this role.
The successful candidate will:
• Prioritise safeguarding of our children
• Be supportive of the ethos of our Catholic school;
• Promote positive relationships with children, parents and other stakeholders;
• Provide evidence of excellent classroom practice;
• Have children’s learning and development at the heart of their philosophy;
• Show commitment to and an understanding of raising achievement in all children;
• Understand the importance of and be committed to Assessment for Learning and high quality feedback to ensure that children make rapid progress.
• A supportive and welcoming staff team who have a willingness to share ideas, energy and a drive to continued improvement;
• Children who are highly motivated and enthusiastic learners;
• Opportunities for continued professional development.
Please return completed application forms to Nisha Frizzell, the School Business Manager at the above address or email@example.com.
St Mary’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Stockport Council – Valuing diversity.
Closing date: Friday 6th November 2020, by 12pm
Shortlisting: Monday 9th November 2020
Interviews: Thursday 12th November 2020
Notes to applicants.pdf