MOSS PARK JUNIOR SCHOOL
Moss Park Road
Phone: 0161 864 1710
Term-Time Only – Plus 6 days
Permanent Part-Time – 32.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 8:45am to 3:45pm
Band 2, Spinal Point 11-15 - £17,007 to £17,972 per annum
Actual Salary - £13,056 to £13,797 per annum pro-rata’d
School Administrator Band 2 (salary point 11 to 15)
Permanent, term time plus 5 days
32.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (8.45 am to 3.45 pm)
Band 2, spinal point 11-15 - £17,007 - £17,972 (Pro-rata to hours of work)
Start Date for Post: 15th April 2019 (start of summer term) or earlier if possible
Moss Park Junior School is a vibrant and successful school providing excellence within a caring community. We take pride in our high standards of educational provision and our children’s achievements. This success is due to the skills, expertise and hard work of a highly committed team of teaching and support staff.
The Governing Body would like to appoint an experienced administrator to work under the direction of the School Business Manager. We are seeking to appoint an efficient, courteous and self-motivated person to provide a high quality, front of house reception service in our busy school office. You will join our hardworking team providing a wide range of administrative support to keep our school systems running smoothly.
We are looking for somebody who will:
• Deliver a high standard of service to our school staff, parents and visitors
• Have excellent time management skills with the ability to maintain effective administrative systems
• Be able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your position within these
• Show self-motivation and personal drive to complete tasks to the required timescales and high standards
• Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing workloads demands and new school challenges
In return we can offer:
• A busy, creative and dynamic school with high expectations and standards
• A motivated, professional, dedicated and friendly staff team and governing board
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
Visits to school are welcome and can be arranged via the school office on 0161 864 1710. Applications should be returned to school either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post, for the attention of the Headteacher, Sally Nunwick.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. Successful applicants are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing Date: Friday 8 February 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 8 February 2019 (afternoon)
Interview Date: Friday 22 February 2019
Job description/ Person specification.doc