ST VINCENT’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel: 0161 911 8040
Permanent, Full Time
Salary L9 –L13 £48,687 - £53,724
To start January 2020 or before
St Vincent’s is a large three-form entry primary school. We cater for 0-5 years through our onsite nursery through to the primary school. We recently established a thriving before and after school club to provide quality wrap around care for our children.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious and inspirational leader. We are looking for a committed and practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and a clear vision of the distinctive role of Catholic Education. This is a largely non-teaching position.
The board of governors are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding leader and class teacher
• Understands the role of a leader in bringing about excellent outcomes.
• Can support, inspire and motivate others to achieve the highest standards
• Maintains the highest levels of professionalism.
• Is ambitious for themselves and St Vincent’s.
We can offer:
• a warm welcome from a happy community with a strong Catholic ethos
• confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
• friendly, hardworking and committed staff
• excellent opportunities for continued leadership development
• a supportive and committed senior team and governing body
The application form and further details are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
; you may access the “Application Forms - Notes to Applicants” document to assist you with completing the application form and with the process itself by following this link: https://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000051-model-recruitment-documents-guidance
• Closing date – Thursday 19 September 2019
• School tours – Tuesday 23 July 2019 1.30pm, Tuesday 10 September 2019 9.30am, Thursday 12 September 2019 9.30am
• Shortlisting – Friday 20 September 2019
• Interviews - Wednesday 2 October 2019
St Vincent’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) Checks and satisfactory professional references. As part of the school’s safeguarding commitment, you will be asked to progress a new DSB check and to subscribe to the update service; you should maintain the subscription valid during the duration of your employment with us. Status checks against the DBS will be made at an agreed frequency and/or at headteacher discretion. Status checks are only carried out after your consent. A link will be sent to you for progressing the online DBS form.