WOODHOUSE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel 0161 748 5844
Headteacher: Mrs J. A. O’Connor
YEAR 5 CLASS TEACHER AND ENGLISH LEAD - Required from 1 Janaury 2020
MPR3 to UPR1 with TLR 2
Full Time 1.0 FTE
The governors of Woodhouse Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated professional to the role of Year 5 class teacher, with responsibility for leading English across the school. Our school is ambitious and exciting and we seek a teacher with the vision and creativity to provide the very best learning experiences for our children.
Our new teacher and leader will:
ü Have excellent teaching skills which will motivate and enthuse our children
ü Be passionate about English and use that to inspire children and adults
ü Have the skills to enhance provision and practice across our school
ü Maintain our high standards and ensure progress for all
ü Be a team player who is proactive and positive
We can offer:
· A school community where our values of pride, respect, growth and working together underpin everything we do.
· Children who love coming to school and are eager to learn
· A forward thinking school that is driven to do the very best for our learners and our wider school family
· Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
· A friendly, motivated and supportive staff team
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Woodhouse Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be required and the appointment will be made subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
Closing date - Wednesday 25 September 2019
Shortlisting - Thursday 26 September 2019
Interviews - Monday 30 September 2019