GOVERNANCE & PENSIONS
EXECUTIVE SUPPORT - INFORMATION & IMPROVEMENT TEAM
COMPLAINTS SYSTEM PROJECT MANAGER
36 hours per week, Permanent
Grade G £26,470 - £29,055
Located at Dukinfield Town Hall, King Street
As a holder of Customer Service Excellence standard, we are looking to invest in improving the customer journey and experience across the services that the Council and Clinical Commissioning Group deliver.
A new opportunity has arisen as part of the Information & Improvement arm of the Executive Support Service for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team. The purpose of this role is to support service and technology-enabled change across the organisation specifically to that of the implementation of a new corporate complaints system. This post will lead and support the delivery of complaints system across the council, CCG and project support the GM Pension Fund arm of this project.
The role will support the deployment of the complaints portfolio, programme and project management methodologies, including Lean and continual improvement across the organisation along with facilitating organisational change that will be integral to the delivery of the organisation’s strategy and transformation priorities.
It is essential that the post holder possesses excellent project management skills and excellent communication and client engagement skills. The successful candidate will work with a large degree of autonomy and will be responsible for ensuring delivery of programmes within agreed timescales and budgets.
The successful candidate will also need to possess the following: -
• Have experience of managing and delivering projects across a full life cycle.
• Have experience of implementing a new IT system.
• Have experience of developing a training programme and delivering training.
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering high quality results whilst identifying improvements to enact positive change.
• Have a track record of building relationships and be confident in communicating to a variety of stakeholders to obtain support for recommendations, ensuring commitment to a high level of customer service to maintain the reputation of the team and organisation.
• Hold personal integrity in high regard and be passionate, honest and accountable about their standards of work.
• Have the ability to manage resilience in a highly demanding and challenging environment.
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of this team and would like further details or an informal discussion, please contact Elainna Sayers, Information & Improvement Manager on 0161 342 3017
Closing Date: 25th January 2019
Interviews: to be confirmed
Job description/ Person specification.doc