The Local Governing Board of Inspire Academy are looking for highly motivated, exceptional Teachers to start in September 2019. With drive, enthusiasm and commitment to improve pupil achievement and work in a collaborative team.
We are looking for two full time permanent teachers. The right candidates will join our highly dedicated and supportive staff to help us to establish and maintain outstanding provision for our pupils to enable all of our children to achieve their best.
The professional duties of a teacher as set out in the Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document apply to these posts. We are looking for applicants with:
• Experience in KS2 preferred although experience of KS1 will be considered;
• Experience in the use of school based and national tracking systems and data analysis;
• Evidence of highly effective teaching skills and thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum;
• Understanding of effective strategies for maintaining high standards of discipline;
• Confident and effective use of interactive whiteboard and range of technology in teaching;
• Experience of subject coordinator / leadership;
• A willingness to contribute to the wider life of the academy particularly by supporting in the delivery of high quality extra-curricular / enrichment opportunities; and
• Understanding of A.F.L.
• Applications particularly welcomed from teachers with PE/Music specialism.
The proposed timescale for the selection and interview process is as follows:
• Applications close at 12 noon on Thursday 4th April 2019;
• Successful applicants will be notified by Thursday 11th April 2019;
• Observations / Interviews will be held at the Academy on Friday 26th April 2019.
If you have any queries about the Trust, the roles or about the completion of the application form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or for an informal discussion please contact 0161 339 7822. The application form should be completed and returned to us either in hard copy to Inspire Academy, Mossley Road, Ashton under Lyne OL6 9RU or electronically via e-mail to email@example.com
Victorious Academies Trust has a commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. We have robust processes and procedures to reduce risk and continuously promote a positive culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. These roles involve working with children and/or young people and you will be subject to Victorious Academies Trust’s safer recruitment process.
Please see our website to read our privacy notice here
Job Description/ Person Specification.pdf