ST.PETER’S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Head teacher: Mr Wilson
Oxford Street, Ashton-u-Lyne, Lancashire, OL7 0NB
T: 0161 330 1691 E-mail: email@example.com
PERMANENT TEACHER - 1.00 FTE (TLR 3a £540 – PSHE and SRE Lead)
Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale
Required from September 2019
St. Peter's provides a caring, learning environment underpinned by Christian faith, belief and values where everybody is given the opportunity to grow and fulfil their true potential, just like the Mustard Seed in the Parable of the Mustard Seed, Matthew 13:32.
We are looking for a motivated, committed and enthusiastic candidate, who would like to be involved in an exciting period of change at St Peter’s. The successful candidate will be part of our KS1 teaching team and will have the responsibility for delivering, implementing and monitoring our new PSHE and SRE curriculum in September 2019.
We are looking to appoint a team member, who is able to form good relationships with all stakeholders and make a positive contribution to our children’s learning inside and outside of the classroom. The SLT team are dedicated to providing the support and motivation you need to develop as a practitioner with regular and continued professional development sessions.
The Governors are looking for:-
• an understanding of church schools and what makes them different;
• the highest expectations for the achievement and behaviour of every child;
• the ability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents and families;
• a clear vision for continuous school improvement;
• a commitment to opening doors for all our children;
We will offer:-
• a warm, welcoming environment in which everyone is valued;
• enthusiastic and well motivated children who are eager to learn;
• a highly skilled, committed staff team and a supportive Governing Body;
• excellent links with the church and local authority;
• the opportunity to be part of a caring school which puts children first;
Please visit our website: www.stpetersashton.co.uk
or our school twitter @stpetersashton
for more information about our school. Intending applicants are welcome to visit the school, by appointment.
Applications are warmly welcomed from experienced teachers that are suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religious or age.
This post requires an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Reference No: ADV1961
Closing Date: 23rd April 2019 - noon
Short listing: 23rd April 2019 - PM
Teaching Observations: 25th April 2019
Interview process: 25th April 2019
For an application form please contact: HR Support Team at www.tameside.gov.uk/jobs
or HR Support Team on 0161 342 2117 (24 hour answering service), Minicom 0161 342 2283.
Application forms are to be returned to St. Peter’s Primary School, Oxford Street, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Tameside, OL6 6DL.or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/ Person Specification.docx
Our site will be down for planned maintenance from 5pm on Friday 29th March to 8am on Monday 1st April. During this time you will not be able to access your candidate account or view/apply for any vacancies.