Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
Group 2 (NOR 241)
Grade D points SCP 7 £12,506.44 – SCP 10 £13,272.03
Term Time only
This part-time post is offered as a fixed term contract to provide one to one support for a SEND pupil and some small group work.
Starting on 30th September 2019 for 27.5 hours per week
(Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.30pm with a one hour lunchbreak break)
The Governing Body wishes to appoint a highly motivated and caring Teaching Assistant, who is sympathetic to our Catholic ethos.
• a caring, warm and friendly school enthusiastically supported by Governors and parents.
• Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
• An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards.
• Opportunity for professional development.
The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic and dedicated.
• An exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience of supporting pupils with ASD.
• A good communicator, organised and with effective interpersonal skills.
• Able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
Visits to the school are welcome. Application to be made on a CES Application Form. Completed forms should be returned to the school by post or by email to email@example.com
A copy of the application Form and further details can be found here
Ref No: SCH227
Closing date: 5th September 2019 (noon)