SHARED LIVES/PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
ASSISTANT TEAM MANAGER
Fixed Term Contract due to Secondment Cover
Full Time, 36 Hours
Location: Wilshaw House, Ashton-Under-Lyne
Salary: Grade I. Scale 35 - £37,849 to Scale 39 - £41,675 with a professional bar at SCP 37**
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Team Manager fixed term.
Shared Lives provides 24 Hour support to Adults with additional needs to live in the local community, and also facilitates Day support and Respite provision using a network of community based Shared Lives Carers.
The role includes supervising and direct line management of the Shared Lives team with various issues that may arise including:
- Day to day support for service users.
- Allocation of cases.
- Safeguarding issues.
- Supervision of cares and dealing with any areas of conflict/difficulties.
- Ensuring CQC standards are maintained.
- Payments to carers/financial management.
The role includes taking project lead for development work in the service and supporting the team managers in running the unit. You must be prepared to work flexibly to the needs of the service.
In addition you will be expected to oversee the development and expansion of Shared Lives in line with National and GM requirements.
As a manager over property management you will oversee the property management assessor, liaise with all Landlords and Care Providers. Ensure smooth transition of new tenants, participate in Accommodation Options Group.
This is an exciting time to join the unit. We need managers prepared to lead and guide teams through the changes ahead.
For further information about this post contact:
Giovanna Surico-Hassall or Sean Lawton on 0161 342 5231/0161 342 5218.
If you are highly motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure, have excellent communication, literacy and numeric skills and are able to function as part of a team then we would like to hear from you.
This post is subject to a DBS disclosure.
** This post is classified as being in a professional job category. As such the grade for the job has a professional grade development bar which employees can progress through subject to meeting the following criteria:
1. Relevant professional qualification for the job role at Level 6 or above, AND
2. Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in the role, AND
3. Maintained membership of a regulated body where this is a requirement to practice in the role where applicable, AND
4. Professional standards practised to the highest expected level.
Ref No: DPT598
Closing Date: 26th February 2020
Job Description/ Person Specification.doc