MOORSIDE PRIMARY ACADEMY
Full Time, Permanent
Required as soon as possible
Moorside Primary Academy is a large, two form entry primary school. We are ambitious and aspirational for our children and value the support of our local community in Droylsden. As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, we enjoy the benefits of being part of a forward thinking and innovative community of 29 schools. We are lucky to benefit from a wealth of CPD opportunities as well as having the opportunity to engage with fellow professionals who share our passion and commitment to children’s learning.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its pupils and prides itself on the standards achieved in all areas.
We are seeking a teacher who:
• Can demonstrate excellent classroom practice and proven pupil achievement.
• Has a sound knowledge of the curriculum.
• Is committed to high quality and excellence in teaching and learning.
• Is highly motivated and is able to promote the school’s ethos of ambition and aspiration for all.
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children in their care.
• Is energetic and creative in their practice.
We can offer:
• Children who are keen to learn and be good citizens.
• An ethos of shared development and a culture of learning from each other.
• Supportive, skilled and happy colleagues.
• A commitment to your professional development including a wealth of CPD opportunities both ‘in house’, locally within our Hub Cluster and throughout the Trust.
• You will be a valued member of the team.
Moorside is a fun and exciting place to work where every member of staff is valued and puts the interests of the children first. If you share the same values, then we would love to hear from you!
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
The Academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The position requires an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check.
Further information about our Academy can be found on www.moorside-primary.net
Further information on our Trust can be found on www.enquirelearningtrust.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office. If you have any further queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Metcalfe (Academy Business Manager) either by phoning 0161 370 3614 or by email below.
Interviews will include a teaching task as part of the interview process.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th March 12pm
Interview Date: Thursday 26th March 2020
Completed application forms to be returned to Debi Metcalfe at the school address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org