Thank you for your interest in the role of Teacher at one of our new Academies in Tameside with Victorious Academies Trust.
Our Trust’s vision is to support young people to develop the aspiration, motivation and to be successful; we have high ambitions for all young people in our academies and all roles at our academies are be central to ensuring that we work support this.
We are looking for a highly motivated, exceptional Teacher with the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to improve pupil achievement and work in a collaborative team. The right candidate will join our highly dedicated and supportive staff to help us to establish and maintain outstanding provision for our pupils to enable all of our children to achieve their best. The role is suitable for an NQT. Salary Teacher’s Main Pay Scale.
The professional duties of a teacher as set out in the Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document apply to this post.
We are looking for an applicant with:
- Experience of KS2 teaching essential;
- A proven track record in improving outcomes;
- Experience in the use of school based and national tracking systems and data analysis;
- Evidence of highly effective teaching skills and thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum;
- Understanding of effective strategies for maintaining high standards of discipline;
- Confident and effective use of interactive whiteboard and range of technology in teaching; and
- Understanding of assessment for learning, assessment without levels and the use of standardised scores
The proposed timescale for the selection and interview process is as follows:
- As we are unable to offer tours of the school we invite applicants to contact email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion with the Associate Principal
- Applicants are invited for a socially distanced viewing of the school by appointment only
- Applications Close at 12 noon on Friday 23rd April 2021
- Successful applicants will be notified by 5.00pm on Tuesday 27th April 2021
- Opportunity for shortlisted candidates to have a ‘virtual online chat’ with the Associate Principal and Assistant Principal will be available on Thursday 29th April by appointment
- Interview will be on Thursday 6th May 2021
Due to the current Covid-19 situation in schools the dates / arrangements for interviews may be amended due to Government advice closer to the date, as wherever possible face to face interviews are preferred. However, due to restrictions this may be a virtual interview held on-line and as part of this we will ask all candidates to remotely teach a short session with our Year 4 class. Short listed candidates will be provided with more detailed information when invited for interview.
If you have any queries about the Trust, the roles or about the completion of the application form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or for an informal discussion please contact 0161 368 5962. The application form should be completed and returned to us either in hard copy to Discovery Academy, Porlock Avenue, Hattersley, Hyde, SK14 3LE or electronically via e-mail to email@example.com
Victorious Academies Trust has a commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. We have robust processes and procedures to reduce risk and continuously promote a positive culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. The post you are applying for involves working with children and/or young people and you will be subject to Victorious Academies Trust’s safer recruitment process including an Enhanced DBS check.
Job Description/ Person Specification.pdf
Safer Recruitment Information.pdf