Job Role: Site Manager
Hours: 36 hours per week (all year round)
7am – 10.15am
2pm to 6pm (Mon to Thur)
2.15pm to 6pm Fri
Salary: SP 9 - 13
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 27th April 2021 at 1pm
Interview date: 4th May 2021
We are looking at a site manager to join our team at Endeavour Academy.
We need a practical, enthusiastic and conscientious person to manage our site and provide a clean, safe and well maintained learning environment for our children.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
• Being responsible for site securing including the opening and secure closing of the school site, occasionally outside normal hours for school events etc
• Being a key holder for the school and attending emergency call outs when required
• Maintaining necessary records of health and safety systems
• Maintaining records to meet legislative health and safety requirements, eg COSHH, legionella etc.
• Arranging and supervising contractors on site
• Supervising site staff
• Liaising and managing a programme of general DIY repairs and planned preventative maintenance
• Monitoring stocks and ordering supplies
• Liaising with the headteacher and business manager
Previous site management experience is desirable but not essential as full training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
All applications to be returned to Julie Carrington, Business Manager either by post to Endeavour Academy, Walker Lane, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 5PL or e-mailed to email@example.com
. If you would like to visit the school, please email so we can make arrangements.
Endeavour Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All ID and qualification checks will be made prior to appointment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring service check.