Assistant Principal/ English and Curriculum Leader
• Salary description: L4 – L10
• Job term: Full Time
• Appointment Type: Permanent
• Vacancy Location: Ashton West End Primary Academy
• Starting in September 2021 or as early as possible in the autumn term.
Closing Date: Friday 4th June 2021 at 12:00 noon
Interview date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Successful shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a leadership task and they will be observed teaching a lesson.
Do you have the passion and drive to make a real difference to the lives of children?
Do you want to work in a school that is on an exciting journey of growth and development?
Do you have strategic vision to contribute to the Quality of Education that children receive?
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
If so, then Ashton West End Primary Academy could be the place for you!
We require: -
• An outstanding practitioner who can demonstrate classroom excellence and inspire others
• A leader who believes in developing children’s abilities through an inclusive, nurturing and inspiring curriculum.
• Someone who will be able to form good relationships with all stakeholders based on mutual respect.
• Someone who is positive, driven, enthusiastic and able to communicate effectively.
• A reflective leader who has the ability to monitor and promote pupil progress for all groups of learners and evaluate the effectiveness of school improvement.
• Someone who has experience of leading and inspiring others to ensure impact on personal, social, emotional and educational outcomes.
In return we can offer: -
• The exciting prospect of contributing to the shaping and development of our academy, particularly in light of teaching and learning and the curriculum.
• A fabulous community of parents who value the support that the school provides.
• A school who understands the moral purpose of education and values social and emotional wellbeing alongside the academic entitlement to increase children’s life chances.
• A school that is committed to school improvement.
• An enthusiastic, motivated and supportive Senior Leadership that will grow and develop your leadership skills.
• A delightful community of children who are courteous, welcoming to visitors and newcomers, enthusiastic, lively and eager to learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A supportive and committed governing board.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS checks.
If you think you are the right person to join our team and want to make a difference to the lives of the pupils who attend our school, we would like to hear from you. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Kim Pizuti (firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form and return to email@example.com
or post to Miss Pizuti, Ashton West End Primary Academy, William Street, Ashton under Lyne OL7 0BJ. You can also hand your application form into our school office in a sealed envelope addressed to Miss Pizuti.
Job Description/ Person Specification.doc