Education - School
St John Fisher RC Primary, Denton
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Grade E Scp11 £10,116 – Scp16 £11,169 (Actual Salary)
Hours: 20 Hours per Week, 38.80 Weeks Term Time Only
Base Location: Manor Road, Haughton Green, Manchester, M34 7SW
Closing Date: Monday 8th November 2021
Interview Date: Friday 12th November 2021
To start December 2022
The Governors of this popular and friendly school wish to appoint a highly motivated, caring & enthusiastic TA. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the transformation of our school
We can offer:
• Happy, confident children with excellent behaviour who love learning
• A strong Catholic ethos with supportive governors and parents
• A positive, friendly and supportive staff
We are looking for someone who:
• Can support our Catholic ethos and vision
• Is able to work effectively as part of a team
• Has high standards of themselves and the children
• Enthusiastic and dedicated.
• An exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience in KS2
• A good communicator, organised and with effective interpersonal skills.
Visits to school are most welcomed.
St John Fisher Primary School is committed to safeguarding all of its students. All staff are required to adhere to our safeguarding policies and procedures, have good references and undertake full police checks. Candidates will be asked during interview questions around safeguarding children.
For further details and an application pack, please contact
Tel: 0161-336 5308
Please note only applications submitted on a CES application form will be accepted. Applications returned to email@example.com
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
term time part time
11 59 pm
8th Nov 2021
you might be interested in