HR & Payroll Services – Systems Team
HR & Payroll Systems Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term (12 Months)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week
Based: Civic Centre, Oldham, OL1 1UT – not currently office based
Closing date: 9th August 2020
Shortlisting & Interview Dates: 14th and 17th August 2020
Job Description and Person Specification.doc
The Unity Partnership is undergoing an exciting period of change and requires a highly motivated HR and Payroll Systems Officer to join the team.
The successful candidate will support the management, development and maintenance of our HR and Payroll system to deliver agreed services to the satisfaction of all clients, and to meet statutory, regulatory, legislative and performance requirements
- to support the HRP Systems service with the specification/design, testing and maintenance of interfaces to and from feeder systems to ensure the data integrity of all systems
- To provide specialist HR and Payroll support, application configuration and issue resolution expertise in support of all implementations of system upgrades, patches and fixes including ongoing maintenance and trouble-shooting of all solutions.
- To provide specialist support with operational and systems expertise within the Change Control process to support the effective and timely delivery of the development/change roadmap including provision of advice and guidance on systems improvements
- To support the development and maintenance of security protocols, compliant with Data Protection legislation and ensure there are no data breaches allowed through the system access protocols.
To succeed in this role you will need as a minimum:
- Significant experience of HR & Payroll systems management, including implementing, developing, updating and maintaining those systems plus payroll operational management
- Experience of collating, manipulating and presenting management information using a variety of systems and report writing tools
- Experience of fault diagnosis, root cause analysis, incident and problem management including identification of fixes and delivery of the same
- Experience of iTrent and Business Objects (Desirable)
We offer a competitive salary, 32 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays), annual leave purchase scheme and a number of staff discounts.
Informal enquiries to Alison Collins, HR, Payroll and Pensions Operations Manager Tel: 07976 596781.
Unity provide professional, outsourced services to both public and private sector clients. As subject-matter experts, we achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients by adding value, driving innovation and increasing efficiencies to improve services and reduce costs. We are passionate about driving outcome-focused services for our customers, and are ambitious about making this a great place to work.
To find out more about who we are, what we do and why you should join us please visit our website www.unitypartnership.com
Oldham Right to Work in the UK.doc