Education - School
School Support Staff
Bickershaw CE Primary School
G2 - £7.58 to £8.10 per hour
6 hours 15 minutes per week, term time, working 38 weeks per year
This position is to cover the maternity leave of the substantive postholder and the duration of the contract is unknown.
Bickershaw Church of England Primary School is a Church of England primary school located in the heart of Bickershaw. We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant Level 1 to support the Headteacher and staff in providing high standards for the wonderful children at the school.
Our children want to be set high expectations and to be inspired to learn and they want someone who is committed to do this on a daily basis.
We would hope to work with someone who is:
• An outstanding Teaching Assistant Level 1
• An excellent practitioner and professional role model
• Approachable on both a personal and professional level
• Able to listen to others’ points of view
• Charismatic and promotes the school to others
• Able to inspire, support, motivate and challenge others
• Open, honest and has a good sense of humour
• Supportive of and cares for our fantastic children
• Understanding of confidentiality
In return we offer you:
• An exciting and challenging professional opportunity and the chance to make a difference in a uniquely diverse setting in the borough
• A dedicated, hardworking team of teachers and support staff
• Enthusiastic, positive and happy children with good attitudes to learning and to their personal development •Strong and positive relationships with parents, the community, a wide range of agencies and the LLG (Leigh, Lowton and Golborne) schools’ partnership
• Committed and supportive governors
• A strong, effective and developing senior leadership team
• Good achievement and standards
• An excellent level of care
• A friendly, happy and supportive atmosphere.
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
Application forms are also available on the school website at www.bickershaw.wigan.sch.uk. For further details please contact Darren Taberner on 01942 866317.
To view documents relating to this post, please click the links below:
Childcare Disqualification Requirements.doc
DBS Applicant Information.doc
Guidance for Safer Working Practices.pdf
Interview date: To be confirmed
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
The employer is committed to safeguarding.
12 00 pm
27th Jan 2017
you might be interested in