Education - School
St Catherine's CE Primary, Horwich
St. Catherine’s CE Primary School
Site Manager with responsibility for grounds maintenance
Grade E SCP 11-17 £21,166 - £23,836 per annum
37 hours per week
Hours: Monday, Tuesday 7.30am – 6.00pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7.30am – 10.30am; 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Required : As soon as possible
St. Catherine’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, suitably qualified and organised Site Manager to replace our exceptional Site Manager who leaves us in March.
You will be responsible for not only the day-to-day health and safety, maintenance, repairs and operations but also identifying and prioritising future maintenance requirements.
You will be responsible for ensuring the school estate and facilities are safe, secure and well maintained to meet the needs of our pupils, staff and visitors.
If you are energetic, creative, flexible, have a flair for grounds maintenance and have a positive work ethic, then this role may be just what you are looking for.
We are looking for:
• Proven knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and requirements
• Someone who takes great pride in keeping our learning environments maintained to a high standard
• The ability to carry out general repairs and maintenance
• Experience of general/grounds maintenance
• Someone with a keen eye for gardening in order to maintain and develop our beautiful grounds
• A sound understanding of cleaning methods and standards
• The ability to work under their own initiative, working in collaboration with the Headteacher, Business Manager, Trustees and Senior Leaders
• Be highly organised and able to use initiative, have energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
Knowledge of electrical/building maintenance or heating systems would be advantageous
St. Catherine’s CE Primary can offer:
• A modern school environment
• A strong and ambitious leadership team with a clear sense of strategic direction,
• Highly motivated and hard-working colleagues
• A small team of cleaning staff
• Opportunities to develop skills and knowledge within our supportive environment.
• A welcoming and friendly Christian ethos
Please visit our website at www.st-catherines.bolton.sch.uk for more details about our school and if you would like to arrange an informal visit please contact the school office by telephone on 01204 332636
Application forms are returnable to Mrs Cath Ormrod at the school or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Catherine’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
12 00 pm
24th Feb 2020
you might be interested in