SALE HIGH SCHOOL
Phone: 0161 973 2713
Headteacher: Jayne O’Grady B.A (Hons) M.Sc. NPQH
Temporary Full-Time – 36.25 hours per week
Fixed-Term Contract – 1 year initially
Term-Time Only – Plus 2 additional days (to include INSET days)
Scale 4, Spinal Point 18-21 - £18,870 to £20,541 per annum
Actual Salary - £15,689 to £17,078 per annum pro-rata’d
Sale High School is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced individual to take up the post of Cover Supervisor. This is a role involving the delivery of cover lessons for absent teachers together with some administrative work to support this. The hours of work are 8.30am – 4.30pm
The appointed person will have:
• Good basic level of education, including English and Maths
• Genuine enthusiasm for supporting the learning of students and strong behaviour management;
• The ability to quickly build positive relationships with students;
• Strong administrative and organisations skills;
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Experience in a similar role is desirable;
• This is an ideal post for someone who is interested in a career in education and is looking at developing their experience.
Applicants should apply using the appropriate application form and include a covering letter to demonstrate how their skills and experience match the person specification for the post.
See attached details of the post plus application form or alternatively please request further details and application form via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 25th February 2019
Only completed Sale High School application forms will be considered.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check via the DBS (Disclosure and Barring service)
Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community regardless of age, sex, ethnic origin, disability or sexuality.
Closing Date – Monday 25 February 2019
Interview Date – To Be Confirmed
Job description/ Person specification.doc