Band H/H+ (Point 29 – 34) (£32,029 – £36,876) with a professional bar at SCP 31**
(Full Time / Full Year – 36 hours per week) - Permanent
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 26th June 2019 – 12 noon
** This post is classified as being in a professional job category. As such the grade for the job has a professional grade development bar which employees can progress through subject to meeting the following criteria:
1. Relevant professional qualification for the job role at Level 6 or above AND a management qualification, AND
2. Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in the role, AND
3. Maintained membership of a regulated body where this is a requirement to practice in the role where applicable, AND
4. Professional standards practised to the highest expected level.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Lead for ICT to lead our dual site ICT team at Droylsden Academy and Mossley Hollins High School, providing a strategic and operational function of ICT across the two schools to support their overall effectiveness and efficiency in:
• Education, Teaching & Learning and Curriculum, including assemblies
• Ensuring ICT Effectiveness and Efficiency, resolving Network and other Technical issues
• Management Information Systems
• Facilities and Catering
• Raising Achievement & Examinations
• Presentations, Public Spaces and Events
• Student and Staff on-line safety and responsibility, in line with policy and procedure
• Training of staff as required
• Electronic communication systems, including online parental reporting systems
The role requires split site working at both schools – 0.6 (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday) at Droylsden Academy and 0.4 (Wednesday and Friday) at Mossley Hollins High School.
Droylsden Academy is enjoying a period of rapid improvement; this is a very exciting time to join us as we are building a team of committed professionals who are driven in making our vision of becoming outstanding a reality.
The Academy was recently inspected (September 2017) and Ofsted noted the rapid progress our school is making. The result of this inspection was the academy being judged good in all areas.
“Pupils behave well, they are proud of their school and take on leadership roles readily”
“The school’s core values of politeness, hardworking and honesty are in abundance”
“Pupils are interested in their learning because teachers have excellent subject knowledge and plan carefully”
Mossley Hollins High School was inspected in 2014, the result of the inspection was the school being judged as outstanding in all areas.
“The relationships between staff and students are very strong and built on mutual respect. This creates an environment where students feel valued and confident, and in which outstanding learning takes place”
“Excellent behaviour in classrooms and around the school means that students get on very well together. They are courteous and friendly towards one another, staff and visitors”
Both establishments are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. To ensure this, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Interested applicants should complete a Droylsden Academy application form available on the school website at http://www.droylsdenacademy.com/work-at-droylsden-academy/3527.html
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Human Resources Department