ST MARY’S RC PRIMARY AND NURSERY SCHOOL
Kynder Street, Denton, Manchester, M34 2AR
TEMPORARY TEACHING ASSISTANT (LEVEL 2)
Group 2 (NOR 241): Grade D (points 7 - 10)
£7,958 - £8,445
Term Time only
This part-time post is offered as a temporary contract to provide one to one support for a pupil in Reception who has an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP). The post is temporary while the pupil remains at the school and their needs remain the same.
Starting on 20th April 2020 for 17.5 hours per week
(Monday to Friday 11.50am to 3.20pm)
The Governing Body wishes to appoint a highly motivated and caring Teaching Assistant, who is sympathetic to our Catholic ethos.
• a caring, warm and friendly school enthusiastically supported by Governors and parents.
• Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
• An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards.
• Opportunity for professional development.
The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic and dedicated.
• An exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience of supporting pupils with special education needs and disabilities.
• A good communicator, organised and with effective interpersonal skills.
• Able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
Visits to the school are welcome. Application to be made on a CES Application Form. Completed forms should be returned to the school by post or by email to email@example.com
A copy of the application Form and further details can be found at http://stmarysdenton.com/news/job-vacancy-teaching-assistant-level-2/
Closing date: 13th March 2020 (noon)
Advert Reference: SCH500
Job Description/ Person Specification.doc