St Peter’s Catholic Primary School
Hough Hill Road Stalybridge SK15 2HB
Telephone: 0161 338 3303
Temporary Cover – required from 1st September, 2020
Grade A SCP 1-2 £6,068 - £6,149 per annum
12.5 hours per week all year round
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hardworking Senior Cleaner to join our committed, supportive and friendly staff team.
St Peter’s is a 1-form entry primary school with 3 buildings and a playing field. The successful candidate will liaise with the School Business Manager (SBM) and Site Manager to help maintain the high standards of cleaning throughout the school site.
The working hours are :
• 3:30 pm – 6pm (3:00pm – 5:30pm on Fridays) during term time
• 3 hours per day during school holidays, with possible extra hours.
We are looking for someone who:-
• Is approachable, friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking and a good communicator
• Is able to relate to both adults and children
• Is organised and efficient and has the ability to work independently and unsupervised
• Can ensure the completion of regular cleaning schedules to a high standard
• Has a ‘can do’ attitude and is responsive to the ever changing requirements of a busy school
• Is able to support our catholic ethos, equal opportunities and all school policies and procedures, including safeguarding.
The post holder will report to the Site Manager, SBM and Headteacher.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
**Please note applications must be on the CES application form. Tameside application forms will not be accepted.
Application forms to be returned to Mrs. K. Ryan at St Peter’s Catholic Primary, using the above Email address. Application forms may also be returned by post or in person at the above address.
Informal enquiries and visits to school are most welcome.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 7th July at 9.00am
Interview date: Thursday, 9th July
Job Description/ Person Specification.docx